Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Born: August 5, 2012 at 11:11 P.M.

I've been wanting to set up a blog for quite sometime, so today I decided to make it a reality! My big hiccup was, "Do I gear it toward sharing my ideas with other teachers, to my (future) students and parents with classroom info, or both?" I decided to start with sharing my favorite ideas, and then later, I'll create a separate blog geared toward my students and their parents with classroom info, up-coming events, and useful sites for the kids. My next hurdle was, "What should I name my blog?" Well, I've found that I do my best thinking either A) in the shower, B) in the car with my mom, or C) at night. Since I wanted a Sunday paper, and the Olympics were on an infomercial break, I went with choice B, grabbed my mom and we headed to Target (to get some Kicks - I'll explain later) and to the neighboring grocery store for the paper. Nothing came to me then, but after I got home, I thought, "Hey! I already use Coloring, Ph.D. for other sites, and I'm pretty darn good at coloring, so why not?!" I'm not ashamed to admit it, I have some serious coloring skills. If it were an Olympic sport, by golly, I'd be in London! The name fit like a glove, and that was how my blog was born!

0 comments:

Post a Comment